Ratan Tata Birthday Special. Celebrating 84th birthday today.
Ratan Tata Birthday Special: Today Ratan Tata is Celebrating his 84th birthday today 28, December. Tata was born on 28 December 1937 in Bombay residence Mumbai Maharashtra. On this occasion of Ratan Tata’s birthday, netizens, fans, well-wishers poured their warm wishes to him.
10 interesting facts about Ratan Tata on his birthday occasion.
1. Ratan Tata is the son of Naval Tata, the adopted grandson of Tata Group founder Jamsetji Tata.
2. Tata was from the capitalist family of Gujarat, but despite this, his childhood did not go well and the reason for this was that his parents did not live with him. Tata was very young when his parents started living separately due to differences.
3. Tata was raised by his grandmother and after that, he went to Mumbai for further studies.
4. After completing his studies in Mumbai, Tata did a BS in Architecture from Cornell University and Advanced Management Program from Harvard Business School.
5. Ratan Tata becomes the 5th Chairman of the Tata Group. Significantly, there are only 6 chairmen in the Tata group, out of which 2 are not from the Tata family. Tata Group is considered to be the most trusted company in the country.
6. The Tata company came into controversy when they sacked its sixth chairman, Cyrus Mistry, from the company.
7. Ratan Tata is a big lover of dogs.
8. Ratan Tata worked for some time as interim chairman after the removal of Cyrus Mistry.
9. The work of making salt for the first time in the country was started in 1927 in Okha, Gujarat, which was bought by JRD Tata in 1938, and with this, the Tata Salt started.
10. In the year 2008, Ratan Tata introduced the Nano, the world’s cheapest car worth one lakh rupees. It was TATA’s dream that had been seen in 1997 so that a common man of the society could fulfill his dream of a car in just Rs 1 lakh.
11. Ratan Tata is the first Indian Civilian to fly an F-16 Falcon Fighter jet.
Read Also: Interesting facts about General Bipin Rawat.
Q: Does Ratan Tata have a son?
A: No, Ratan tata dont have his son. In fact, Ratan Tata has not married any girl. He is Unmarried.
Q: How many wives does Ratan Tata have?
A: Ratan Tata is Unmarried. he does not have wives.
Q: Who is the wife of Ratan Tata?
A: Ratan Tata unmarried. Doest have a wife.
Q: Where Ratan Tata lives now?
A: At present Ratan Tata lives in Mumbai
Q: What is Ratan Tata age as of now?
A: Ratan Tata turned 84 on december 28, 2021
Q: What is Ratan Tata Networth?
A: Ratan Tata networth is Rs 3500 Crore