How to Become a successful YouTuber in a month? How to Start Youtube channel: Create a YouTube Channel For Beginners
- How to Start a Youtube channel for beginners?
- Know how to earn from a youtube channel?
- Start a successful youtube channel for a business?
In this article, you are going to learn how to create a youtube channel within a minute. read the complete article and follow all the steps. if you are confident enough then you can scroll down directly to steps without reading this. Before continuing to steps I want to give you a piece of small information about YouTubers as well as their earnings.
There are over 31 million YouTubers in the world as of 2020. And in India, there are more than 1700 YouTube channels available on the current date which has crossed a million subscribers. 60 youtube channels crossed 30 million subscribers out there. As per the youtube directory now they account for more than 265 million active users in India.
There are lacks of people earning a good amount of money from youtube. Whereas some YouTubers earnings in crores per month. Even from a small village, so many people are active on youtube and they are also earning nicely. Here are some lists of India’s top YouTubers and their earnings.
India’s Top YouTubers – Subscribers-Monthly Earnings
- Ajey Nagar – CarryMinati – 30.6M Subscribers – 25 Lacks Rupees
- Ashish Chanchlani – Ashish Chanchlani vines – 25M Subscribers – 20 Lacks Rupees
- Amit Bhadana – Amit Bhadana – 23M Subscribers – 30 Lacks Rupees
- Gaurav Chaudhary – Technical Guruji – 21M Subscribers – 1-2 Crore Rupees
- Bhuvan Bham – BB K Vines – 20.4M Subscribers – 25 Lacks Per Rupees
- Sandeep Maheshwari – Sandeep Maheshwari – 20.1M Subscribers – 25 Lacks Rupees
- Vivek Bindra – Dr. Vivek Bindra – 16.6M Subscribers – 75 Lacks Rupees
- Harsh Beniwal – Harsh Beniwal – 12.9M Subscribers – 18-20 Lacks Rupees
- Nisha Madhulika – NishaMadhulika – 11.3M Subscribers – 8 Lacks Rupees
- Dhruv Rathee – Dhruv Rathee – 5.51 Subscribers – 48 Lacks Rupees
- Tanmay Bhat – Tanmay Bhat – 3.09M Subscribers – 25 Lacks Rupees
These are YouTubers now ruling the youtube Dunia. They are earning nicely and they settled in their life as well. How they became so popular? how they are earning in seven-eight digits? why people are following them? these many questions will rise up in your mind now.
The answer is simple, successful YouTubers have chosen simple and unique content. And they maintained consistency in their work. They never gave up. They regularly upload their content and they make people stay on their video till the end by their unique content. Even after the success, they still work like how they were in the initial days. I personally suggest never think about views and earnings, rather you give your best content on daily basis to your viewers. If you work hard, success will come behind you. success means obviously money.
While I was sharing the content or some informative videos on my social media pages, there are still some people asking me how to create youtube channels. seriously I wonder. In this digital era still, many people do not know how to create a youtube channel. Sorry I am not criticizing anybody here. Just sharing the facts. Here I would want to suggest an educated youth, that in our country there are a lot of talents are there, that too in small villages who are hidden to the world by their poverty or lack of knowledge or communication gap. Just try to get them out and ask them to perform their talent in front video and tell them to upload it to youtube. Let’s explore their talents to the world. so that they also get recognized. And let them also earn from youtube. Just help them to open a youtube channel. you can also make this as your youtube content right.
Learn How to open your own YouTube channel.
1. Create Gmail Account first.
Initially, you need one Gmail account to open your youtube channel. Go to google and create your Gmail id first with the simple detail. If you have already a Gmail account then well and good.
2. Open Youtube app
You can create your youtube channel on your smartphone itself. Open YouTube App on your mobile.
3. Login with Gmail account
Go to the top right corner and click on your profile.
Sign in with a Gmail account.
4. Click on your channel tab:
Once you log in with your Gmail account, again go to the top right corner and click on your profile. Next click on your channel tab.
5. Create your user name or youtube channel name :
After selecting your channel tab, the below screen will appear. Here you can choose your channel name as you wish. But make sure the name should be unique and that name should be used before by someone else. finally, click on the create channel.
6. Channel is ready to upload videos.
Now your channel is ready to upload your videos. Make sure to read and understand the youtube policies and follow them. Because if your content is violating the policies then your youtube channel will be blocked.
Let’s create a video and start your journey on youtube world. Become a successful YouTuber. Choose the best niche to create content. Do not copy other’s content and upload it on your channel. It may end up with copyright claims.
All the best.